FAQs last updated on January 5, 2022
When will I receive my order?
Processing time: The time it takes for us to prepare and ship your order. This is usually 2-5 business days, but may be longer during larger sales and events. Please refer to the announcement banner at the top of the site for updates on order processing time!
Delivery time: After we ship your order, it will be in the hands of the USPS and delivery time entirely depends on the shipping method you chose at checkout as well as current USPS processing times. PLEASE be aware the delivery times are currently highly variable in the US and we cannot make guarantees for the USPS, nor are we responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Should I place on order here or on Etsy?
Either will work just fine, but there are a few perks to ordering from our website! When ordering here, you'll benefit from lower prices, rewards points tied to your Wobot & Friends account, and at times, some website-exclusive items.
If you are ordering from the UK, please visit our Etsy shop! UK orders will be fulfilled via Etsy as they have integrated the new VAT policies/charges at checkout. Thanks for your understanding!
What are non-profit stickers and benefit planners, and who do they benefit?
Black Lives Matter Collection
- Local: Ithaca South Side Community Center (works to affirm, empower, and foster the development of self-pride among the African American citizens of greater Ithaca)
- National: NAACP Legal Defense Fund (devoted to voting access, equity in education, criminal justice, and economic justice for the Black community)
$10 from every Floral Black Lives Matter & Black and White Black Lives Matter A5 Daily FLX Planners will be donated to the two organizations above.
In 2020, $100 was donated from the sales of these two sticker sheets!
- 100% of the profits from the above linked products will be donated to The Trevor Project
- $10 from every Colorful Bubbles A5 Daily FLX Planner will be donated to the Trevor Project
- The Trevor Project provides aid and suicide prevention for young (under 25 years old) members of the LGBTQ+ community. The foundation employs a multifaceted approach, which consists of:
- Providing counseling for troubled or suicidal young members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Offers resources and a supportive community to young LGBTQ+ people to reduce the risk of suicide.
- Provide education on LGBTQ+ suicide prevention, risk detection and response.
- Advocate for policies that will improve LGBTQ+ rights and further reduce suicide rates.
- For more information on The Trevor Project, please visit their website at https://www.thetrevorproject.org/about/ or watch the short film that spurred the creation of the organization https://www.thetrevorproject.org/about/history-film/.
What are Wobucks and how do I redeem them?
In the bottom left corner of your internet browser, you can click on the Wobucks icon to open the rewards panel! Signing up is quick and easy, and you'll earn 1 Wobuck for every $1 spend at wobotandfriends.com. Once you've accumulated 50 Wobucks, you can redeem them for $5 credit to the shop! Wobucks are only valid at wobotandfriends.com and will not work on the Etsy shop. Points do not expire and they're tied to your account :)
What are Wobot Rewards cards?
Every order comes with a Wobot Rewards card. To use your rewards card, take the Wobot head sticker included on each sticker sheet and attach it to an empty spot on the card. Once all spots are filled, write in the date using pen and take a picture. When you place your next order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of your completed card! From there, we'll include an exclusive free giftie with your order :) That giftie is not available for purchase, and may even feature sneak peek designs coming in the future!
Is there a discount code I can use?
Please check us out on Instagram (@wobotandfriends)! Oftentimes we have a team of reps that have discount codes to share with their audience on Instagram (but this may change!). Discount codes cannot be combined and are not valid on already discounted items (bundle deals, oops packs, etc.). Instagram is also the best place to find out about flash sales and special sale events!
I have a Wobot Rewards card from ordering on Etsy. Can I redeem it here?
Yes absolutely! See the description above about Wobot Reward cards and how to redeem on our website.
Do you take requests or custom orders?
While at this time I cannot take on any custom orders, I will ALWAYS take requests! These are added to my request list so I can reference them in the future :)
Can I cancel or modify my order?
Cancellations must be requested within 12 HOURS of order placement, otherwise we will not be able to process your request.
Please double check that your shipping address is correct before placing your order. An incorrect shipping address may result in delays in receiving your goods. If you notice an error, please email us ASAP with your order number and corrected address at email@example.com -- we cannot do anything to change your address once your order has shipped!
What sticker paper do you use?
All Wobot & Friends stickers are printed on the highest quality, weatherproof matte sticker paper. Stickers are PERMANENT and non-removable.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We ship worldwide :) If you are ordering from the UK, please see the shipping FAQ above and visit our Etsy page to shop. Customers are responsible for any and all import taxes. You may need to pick up your parcel from your local post office.
I have another more specific question!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :) Please allow at least 24-48 hours for a response.